Can I claim back from my medical aid?

We do not deal directly with medical aid, however, we do issue invoices with ICD10 coding for you to submit and claim back.

What methods of payment do you offer?

We have card, SnapScan, Cash or EFT payment options.

Which clinician should I book with?

If you have a serious and recent injury, a physiotherapist will be best. For more chronic (recurring) injuries and general strengthening/mobility, book with our biokineticist. For more information on these, see our ‘what we offer’ page.

Can I book my child in to see a clinician?

We often treat children as young as 4 years old. Our team is very capable with children. Please feel free to sit in the consultation with your child.

Is it OK for me to request a male/female massage therapist?

Of course. Some people prefer to be treated by a female therapist and vice versa. It is completely acceptable to state your preference.